The current todo list is really big. Just give a look at the ChessBase features to get an idea
of what I want to do. If you really need a particular feature, just ask it to me, and I will see
if I can program it sooner.
All I can say now is :
- A user interface in Japanese, English and French. Currently, only English is available.
- A new submenu to create diagrams directly with Kanji pieces
- The only one click movement : just click on the destination square and the right piece will be
found automatically. The drag & drop piece movement takes sometimes too much time
- Place a set of pieces on the board and find all games with that shape
Import or export your games with other existing databases :
- Import and export Kakinoki's .kif and .ki2 format games
- Import and export .csa format games
- import games in Reijer's "This Week in Shukan Shogi" format, update your games database weekly
without the need to enter the moves and the comments yourself
- and of course Import and export psn games